BERLIN, May 27 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat and Canadian supplier Magna International must significantly improve their offers for German carmaker Opel, Economy Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg said on Wednesday. Guttenberg said he expected no agreement on one preferred Opel bidder at a government meeting later on Wednesday. Guttenberg also said the government needed more details on a Chinese bid for Opel, which was currently only two pages long. (Reporting by Gernot Heller)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, Magna must improve Opel offers-German minster" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.