ROME, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat will book a gain of more than 1 billion euros on the unwinding of its partnership with General Motors in 2005, Chief Financial Officer Luigi Gubitosi said on Monday. In a conference call with analysts, Gubitosi said Fiat would also make a gain of 0.6 billion euros on the sale of its stake in energy holding company Italenergia. He also said Fiat aimed to sell 360,000 units of its new Punto city car a year, once sales are at full tilt. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to make gain of 1 bln euros on GM deal -CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642