MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat said on Monday it made an operating loss of 127 million euros in the second quarter, slightly worse than analysts had expected but better than a first-quarter loss of 299 million. Fiat's core auto unit, where losses over several years have steepened recently as car sales slumped, posted an operating loss of 394 million euros, better than a first-quarter loss of 429 million euros as Fiat kicked a restructuring plan into gear. In a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat makes Q2 group op loss of 127 million euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642