By Martin Dokoupil PRAGUE, June 27 (Reuters) - Fiat may boost output of its new Cinquecento minicar to 140,000 units a year given how much demand the iconic model has drawn before its July launch. Luca De Meo, head of the Fiat Auto brand, said on Wednesday orders for the car had already exceeded half its 50,000 output planned for 2007, and the demand might put pressure on the carmaker's capacity. "When I look at the number of orders and then the dealer network, I'm wondering how we can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat may boost new minicar output as demand heavy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.