MILAN, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Top managers from ailing Fiat and its creditor banks are due to meet on Monday to discuss the future of the group's partnership with General Motors Corp , a financial source said on Wednesday. The source said the meeting would involve the chairman and chief executives of Fiat and each of its creditor banks and would also likely consider other aspects of Fiat's restructuring, including the possible spinoff of Fiat Auto. The meeting, the first major gathering of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to meet creditor banks on Monday-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.