MILAN, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat is considering listing part of its sports car unit Ferrari to raise cash in order to increase its stake in U.S. carmaker Chrysler, Il Corriere della Sera said on Sunday. Fiat, which owns 20 percent of U.S.-based Chrysler, is expected to increase its holding to 35 percent once it meets restructuring goals. It has an option to grow to 51 percent. In a recent study Sanford C. Bernstein said it expected Fiat to raise its stake in Chrysler to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat mulls Ferrari IPO to boost Chrysler stake-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642