MILAN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Fiat is close to parting from U.S. partner General Motors Corp and is looking at the possibility of new alliances with other carmakers including Peugeot , a newspaper said on Friday. Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne would start discussing a "divorce" with GM at a meeting on Dec. 14, Italian daily La Repubblica said. Fiat officials were not immediately available for a comment. GM owns 10 percent of the Fiat group's car arm Fiat Auto and the two carmakers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat mulls new alliance with Peugeot-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.