MILAN, Nov 12 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Monday Alfredo Altavilla had been appointed to take charge of the group's loss-making operations in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Fiat, which controls U.S. carmaker Chrysler, said in a statement Altavilla had replaced Gianni Coda as Fiat's Chief Operating Officer for the EMEA region. Altavilla, who will step down as chief executive of Fiat Industrial's truck-making unit Iveco, will have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat names Altavilla head of EMEA operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642