MILAN, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat expects to offset almost all of the extra costs it incurs this year from higher raw material prices, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne told a conference call on Thursday. "The number for Q3 is roughly 100 million (euros). We have been able to recover most of that increase via technical savings and purchasing negotiations," he said. "Full-year impact of these raw material hikes is roughly 300 million and I would expect that between ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to offset higher raw material costs - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.