ROME, Oct 30 (Reuters) -Gianni Agnelli, the 81 year-old honorary chairman of struggling Italian industrial group Fiat , is "slightly better" after medical treatment, his sister said on Wednesday. "My brother appears to me to be slightly better," Susanna Agnelli told reporters on the sidelines of a presentation. Gianni Agnelli has not made a public appearance since he went to the United States in May for prostate treatment. Rumours he might have died have frequently boosted Fiat's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat patriarch Agnelli "slightly better"-sister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.