MILAN, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Fiat has exercised its option to buy a 28.63 percent stake in luxury sports car maker Ferrari for around 892 million euros from a group of banks led by Mediobanca , the car maker said in a statement on Friday. Fiat said the deal would raise its stake in Ferrari to 85 percent. It said Mubadala Development Company, which currently holds about 5 percent of Ferrari, would stay as a shareholder.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat pays 892 mln euros for 29 pct Ferrari stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.