By Laurence Fletcher LONDON, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Singapore commodities trader Olam is not the only stock on shortsellers' radar - higher-profile names such as Italian carmaker Fiat and Brazilian oil group Petrobras are also being targeted. Speaking at a conference, hedge fund managers including Chris Cooper-Hohn - the founder of The Children's Investment Fund (TCI), U.S. shortseller Muddy Waters, and Kynikos founder Jim Chanos named stocks they saw as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, Petrobras among hedge funds' top short picks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642