LONDON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Fiat is placing about 1.6 percent of Italy's number two power group Edison , market sources said. Broker Morgan Stanley won the mandate to sell the 65 million shares at a price of 1.50 euros each, they added. Morgan Stanley was unavailable to comment immediately.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat placing 65 mln Edison shares-dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.