TURIN, May 29 (Reuters) - Fiat's new business plan, due to be presented at the end of June, will probably boost efficiency without sacrificing jobs at the Italian carmaker, Fiat's Chairman Umberto Agnelli said on Thursday. The much-awaited plan is vital to the future of the 104-year-old carmaker which reported its operating loss widened to 342 million euros in the first quarter. Three credit rating agencies have cut its debt to "junk". "(The plan) should manage to maintain the employment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat plan to boost efficiency, save jobs-chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642