* Workers could be asked to increase productivity * Need to move production from overstretched Polish plant * Job cuts not ruled out * For Factbox on Fiat's Italian plants, click [ID:GEE5AQ1WC] MILAN, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Sergio Marchionne, chief executive of carmakers Fiat and Chrysler, will outline a restructuring of production in Italy to the government next week as he hopes to secure a commitment for continuing tax breaks on new cars. The proposals will include halting car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat plans for Italy aim for more output, lower costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642