TURIN, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Fiat's factories in Italy will resume production on Monday, after a strike of truckers which forced Fiat to halt work this week ended on Friday, a Fiat spokesman said. Truckers blocked roads throughout Italy this week as opposition mounts to tax rises and economic reforms designed to open up competition in protected sectors. (Reporting by Gianni Montani)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat plants in Italy to resume work on Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.