TURIN, Italy, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat said on Friday its operating profit surged to 142 million euros in the fourth quarter but its car unit posted an operating loss of 97 million, at the low end of expectations. Analysts polled by Reuters had forecast Fiat Auto would lose 20 million euros against a 180 million euro loss a year earlier. At group level, Fiat was expected to make a core profit of 120 million euros, up from 3.0 million in the last quarter of 2002. In a statement, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat posts Q4 op profit, Auto loses 97 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642