MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italy's struggling Fiat group on Thursday posted a third-quarter operating loss of 339 million euros, more than double analysts' expectations, as its key auto unit continued to bleed. A Reuters' poll of eight analysts had forecast the insurance-to-energy group would make a third-quarter operating loss of 156 million euros. Fiat Auto, planning to cut thousands of jobs in an effort to stem a financial crisis and return to profit by 2004, posted an operating loss of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat posts worse-than-expected Q3 op loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.