TURIN, Italy, March 31 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat had a first quarter in line with expectations, its chief executive officer told the annual shareholders' meeting on Monday. Sergio Marchionne added the car producer was sticking to its targets for the year. "All the targets fixed for 2008 are confirmed," Marchionne said. Fiat aims for a trading profit of up to 3.6 billion euros this year. Marchionne had said in January he would look at the targets at the end of the first quarter to see ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Q1 as expected, sticks to 2008 targets-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642