MILAN, April 24 (Reuters) - Fiat reported on Thursday a 193 million euro trading profit at its main car business for the first quarter, beating analysts' expectations. For the entire industrial group, which includes Iveco trucks and CNH tractors and combines, the figure gained 28.7 percent to 766 million euros, also above expectations. Fiat confirmed its group targets for the year, including a higher trading profit of up to 3.6 billion euros. Trading profit is operating profit before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Q1 profit beats forecasts, targets confirmed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.