LONDON, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat Spa's senior unsecured rating was affirmed at BB with a negative outlook, credit ratings agency Fitch Ratings said on Monday. The affirmation follows the announcement of a one-year delay in the start of Fiat's option to sell its car unit to General Motors Corp. until January 2005, the agency said. The option will now run until July 2010. "The postponement of the put option and the delay of any legal actions related to differing views on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat ratings unaffected by GM option delay-Fitch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.