LONDON, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat Spa's ratings are not affected by the one-year postponement in the option to sell its stake in Fiat Auto Holding B.V. to General Motors Corp. , Standard & Poor's said on Monday. Fiat is rated BB- long-term with a stable outlook by S&P, three notches below investment grade. The option will be exercisable from 2005 to 2010, instead of 2004 to 2009 previously, S&P said in a statement. "The ratings on Fiat already assumed that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat ratings unaffected by put option delay -S&P" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.