GRUGLIASCO, Italy Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat has reduced its losses in Europe in the fourth quarter, the carmaker's chief executive said on Wednesday ahead of release of results at about 1300 GMT. "Fiat's 2013 results in Europe won't be drastically different from 2012, we have already reduced losses in the fourth quarter," he said, confirming Fiat's target of breaking even in Europe in 2015 or 2015. "We're working at the speed of light." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat reduced losses in Europe in fourth quarter- CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.