By Gianni Montani TURIN, June 20 (Reuters) - Fiat is putting the finishing touches to an industrial plan that would slim down the Italian automaker and bring its central holding closer to the operating units, sources close to the plan said on Friday. The plan, to be presented on June 26, is the latest in a series of attempts by what was once Europe's largest automaker to reverse widening losses and revive interest in its cars, which have lost market share even in the home market it long ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat resolving financial aspects of plan-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642