MILAN, May 25 (Reuters) - Fiat will resume output at all Italian car plants from 1200 GMT on Wednesday after a deal was reached to resolve an Italian truck drivers dispute, the carmaker said. The dispute had blocked production for nearly a month. Fiat said earlier in May the blockade of its factories was causing serious damage to the company.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to resume car output after trucker deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.