MILAN, July 28 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat could return to the debt market in the near future if market circumstances are right, Chief Financial Officer Luigi Gubitosi said on Thursday. "The bulk of our maturities comes over this summer so if the market circumstances are good I can see Fiat going on the market in the near future," Gubitosi told analysts on a conference call. Fiat has 3.7 billion euros ($4.47 billion) of capital market debt coming due in the next 12 months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to return to debt mkt if circumstances right" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.