By Gilles Castonguay ROME, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Fiat's latest attempt to move up market won favourable reviews on Wednesday as it put a sleak, new compact car to the test with hundreds of analysts and journalists before bringing it to the showrooms next month. Best known for its small cars, the Italian automaker wants to boost its presence in western Europe's biggest market segment where bigger profit margins can be gained. Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne told a news conference it was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat return to key segment gets favourable reviews" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.