TURIN, Italy, March 31 (Reuters) - Fiat's chief executive said on Monday he had no intention of raising targets in the first quarter but would review them in the second and third quarters. "I don't have the slightest intention of raising targets in the first quarter," Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne told a news conference after the Italian industrial group's annual shareholders meeting. "We'll see what we can do in the second and third quarters," he added. Earlier in the day, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to review targets in Q2, Q3 - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.