By William Schomberg MILAN, Dec 31 (Reuters) - End-of-year tale or early warning of a mega-deal to rescue Italy's struggling Fiat ? Reports that takeover expert Roberto Colaninno has an eight billion-euro plan for Europe's once biggest carmaker were splashed across Italian newspapers on Tuesday, suggesting the long-running battle for Fiat's future could soon take a new turn. The man who stunned investors with his raid on Telecom Italia in 1999 had previously been seen by market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat rumour mill revs up on raider rescue reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642