MILAN, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Karl-Heinz Kalbfell, the CEO of Fiat's Alfa Romeo brand, will take over at the head of its sporty Maserati marque, replacing Martin Leach who has left the company, Fiat said in a statement on Monday. Last week, Fiat split Maserati out of its racing car unit Ferrari and said it would work more closely with Alfa Romeo in the future, while still keeping technological and commercial ties with Ferrari. Media said Leach was unhappy with that decision and had decided ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says Alfa boss Kalbfell takes over at Maserati" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642