MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Fiat said Thursday it had received subscriptions for more than 98 percent of a 1.8 billion-euro capital hike to help fund a turnaround plan aimed at hauling the industrial group back to net profit in 2006. In the last week, Fiat's parent Ifil and the next company up the chain of command Ifi both closed their own capital increases with near total take-up.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says cap hike over 98 pct subscribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.