MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Fiat said on Thursday that its farm equipment maker CNH Global NV would launch a "significant" asset-backed bond "possibly next month." A Fiat executive responding to analysts' questions on a conference call said he expected a "roughly one billion" ABS to be launched by the U.S. maker of tractors and combines. He did not specify whether the securitisation would be denominated in dollars or euros.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says CNH to launch ABS of about $1 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.