MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat said on Friday that its gross debt had fallen slightly in the third quarter to 26.5 billion euros from 26.7 billion euros at the end of June. Fiat said in a slide presentation that the third-quarter debt period did not include a 1.5 billion euro gain from its sale of 51 percent of its customer financing unit Fidis to creditor banks.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says gross debt falls to 26.5 bln euros end Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642