TURIN, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Friday it would not comment on a report that it planned to write down the value of its five percent stake in General Motors Corp . After GM wrote off virtually all its 20 percent stake in Fiat's car arm Fiat Auto this month, weekly news magazine Il Mondo reported in its Friday edition that Fiat's board next week would consider the possibility of a similar move. "Our policy is not to comment on press rumours," a Fiat spokesman said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says has no comment on GM writedown report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642