MILAN, February 28 (Reuters) - Fiat on Friday said the sale of its IPI property unit would cut its net debt by 120 million euros. Fiat made the statement in a conference call after posting a 4.26 billion euro net loss for 2002, the group's worst ever year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says IPI sale to cut net debt by 120mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.