MONTREUX, Switzerland, June 29 (Reuters) - Fiat intends to relaunch its mid-sized Stilo car when it reviews its line-up in two years but its plans for other models depend on the Italian automaker's recovery, a top manager told Reuters on Tuesday. "After 2006 we will renew the Stilo because the car is a little bit old," Nevio Di Giusto, head of product development at the Fiat-Lancia division, said on the sidelines of an Automotive News Europe conference. Fiat is trying to reverse a sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says to launch renewed Stilo after 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.