TURIN, Italy, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Struggling industrial group Fiat is not in talks to sell its stake in holding company Italenergia Bis which controls Italy's second biggest energy group Edison , a Fiat spokesman said on Thursday. Finanza e Mercati newspaper reported on Thursday that Electricite de France (EdF) [EDF.UL], a core shareholder in Italenergia Bis, was looking for new partners and was keen to organise the sale of a 37.5 percent stake in the holding owned by Italian banks. Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says not in talks to sell Italenergia stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.