MILAN, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Fiat said on Monday that the Panda, one of a raft of new models it hopes will pull it out of the doldrums, was named "Car of the Year 2004" by a panel of 58 European auto journalists. Fiat is hoping the flat-backed Panda, launched in September, together with the bigger Fiat Idea and nippy Lancia Ypsilon will help recover market share and reverse a sales slump that dragged the 104-year-old carmaker into its worst ever crisis last year. "(This title) shows Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says Panda named "Car of the Year" by press" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642