MILAN, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Fiat described on Wednesday as baseless market rumours of a profit warning from the Italian industrial group and confirmed its targets for the year. "The rumours relative to a possible 'profit warning' are baseless," spokesman Simone Migliarino said in a statement in Italian. "Just as Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne recently said, the Fiat Group confirms and reiterates all its economic and financial objectives set ... for 2008," it said. (Reporting by Gilles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says profit warning rumours "baseless"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.