MILAN, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Italian auto maker Fiat has restarted production of its 1.3 Multijet engines in Poland, the company said on Monday. "The anomalies of an external component for the 1.3 Multijet engine have been resolved and production of the engines restarted at the Bielsko Biala plant on Saturday," Fiat said in a statement, after it suspended production last week. Despite the cost of the interruption, Fiat said it was reconfirming its 2008 targets.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says restart 1.3 Multijet production in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642