MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italy automaker Fiat on Thursday said press reports that group chairman Paolo Fresco would resign soon were false. "Press rumours about the supposed imminent resignation of Fiat Chairman Paolo Fresco are absolutely false," Fiat said in a statement. Fiat said the rumours were part of a campaign to denigrate and destabilise the company, and to prevent it from executing a recovery plan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says talk Fresco to resign "absolutely false"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.