TURIN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Crisis-riddled industrial group Fiat confirmed on Monday it was in talks to sell its engineering and general contracting unit but added it had not finalised the deal. Over the weekend, Italian media reported Fiat was close to selling Fiat Engineering, which is involved in planning the Turin-Lyon high-speed train link, to construction group Torno International, owned by Argentine businessman Carlo Bulgheroni. Italian agency Adnkronos said Fiat could take a 30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says in talks to sell engineering unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642