BALOCCO, Italy, July 26 (Reuters) - Automaker Fiat aims for a 30.2 percent share of its domestic Italian market in 2007, revising down a previous target of 32.4 percent in 2006, the group said in a presentation on Monday. Fiat added it targeted an 8.2 percent share of the West European market in 2007, up from 7.4 percent in 2003. Fiat added it saw revenues at farm equipment unit CNH totalling more than $13 billion in 2007, with an operating income margin of 10 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says targets 30.2 pct Italy market share 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.