TURIN, June 26 (Reuters) - Fiat is willing to discuss revising the terms of a three billion-euro convertible bond offered last year by the group's creditor banks, Chief Executive Giuseppe Morchio said on Thursday. The banks -- led by Sanpaolo IMI , UniCredito , Intesa and Capitalia -- last year gave Fiat the loan but they are believed to be anxious to extend its deadline beyond 2005 to avoid having to buy Fiat shares. Morchio, presenting a new turnaround plan, also reiterated that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat says willing to discuss loan, waiting on GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.