MILAN, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Wednesday its U.S. subsidiary Fiat North America had asked a U.S. court to confirm the exercise price of about 3.3 percent of Chrysler that Fiat has agreed to purchase from VEBA. "While it is unfortunate that we were unable to resolve the issue without the assistance of the courts, we are hopeful the matter will be resolved swiftly," Fiat said in a statement. (Reporting By Lisa Jucca)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat seeks court assistance to resolve issue with VEBA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.