* Fiat to cut car models from 12 to 8-La Repubblica * Group seen boosting Italian production by 50 pct * Seven Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo models to be made in U.S. * Details to be unveiled with strategic plan on April 21 MILAN, March 24 (Reuters) - Carmaker Fiat is seen cutting 5,000 jobs as part of its strategic plan due to be unveiled next month while at the same time increasing Italian production by 50 percent, newspaper la Repubblica reported. The job cuts would affect three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat seen cutting 5,000 jobs with new plan-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.