By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, April 28 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA's key automotive division is expected by analysts to post its second quarterly profit in a row next week, thanks to strong sales of new models like the Grande Punto in its home market. Sales were so strong in the first quarter that Fiat exceeded its target of 30 percent of the Italian market in the first three months of the year. They also encouraged investors, who saw the numbers as sign that the industrial group was succeeding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat seen posting 2nd quarterly auto profit in row" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642