TURIN, June 26 (Reuters) - Fiat said on Thursday its turnaround plan saw the wiping out of group net losses in 2005 but its core car arm Fiat Auto would take a year longer than previously forecast to hit breakeven on an operating level. "The plan...calls for the group to achieve operating breakeven in 2004 (in 2005 for Fiat Auto), to eliminate all net losses in 2005, to return to profitability in 2006 (bottom-line breakeven for Fiat Auto in 2006) and achieve breakeven cash flow from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat sees end of group net losses in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642