MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat said on Thursday it saw group losses for all of 2002 at between 500 and 600 million euros, worse than most analysts and Fiat itself had previously forecast. In a statement, the group said its crisis-struck car unit Fiat Auto would narrow operating losses in the fourth-quarter the group would still "remain under pressure". The group had previously forecast Fiat Auto would break even in the fourth quarter. In July, the company said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat sees full-yr group op loss at 500-600 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642