TURIN, June 26 (Reuters) - Fiat expects its market share in its domestic Italian market to rise to 32.4 percent by 2006, up from just under 30 percent now, the group's Chief Executive Giuseppe Morchio said on Thursday. Morchio, presenting a turnaround plan for loss-making Fiat, said the group's "prudent" forecasts also saw its market share of the European car market at 4.1 percent in 2006.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat sees Italy market shr 32.4 pct in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642